Wednesday 9 November 2011

Walking along the Lancashire, Derbyshire and East Coast Railway line

Hi,

 And welcome to my blog.  I am planning to walk along the line of the old LD&ECR from Chesterfield to Lincoln and from Langwith Junction to Killamarsh.  Or at least I'm planning to walk as much as I can, the line from Ollerton to High Marnham is still in use and presents a small problem and then there are the houses and other building built along the line, I may have to walk around these but you get the idea.

 The walk won't be in order from Chesterfield to Lincoln, but will jump around a little as I get access to different bits and I'll try and upload photo's as we go along too.

 Please feel free to leave comments and stories of your own regarding the line.

 David

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that, be great to see any photos. Superchapsnr

    ReplyDelete